How to apply the temporary tattoos.
1. Skin must be clean, dry and without oil or makeup.
2. Cut around desired tattoo.
3. Remove transparent protection sheet and throw out.
4. Place tattoo on skin.
5. Wet back of tattoo with a humid cloth.
6. Apply pressure for 30 seconds.
6. Appliquer une pression constante durant 30 secondes.
7. Delicately remove tattoo
Your temporary tattoo can last between 3 and 5 days.
You can wash your skin with soap and water delicately with no problem.
The temporary tattoo can erase in chlorine water.
Do not place on sensitive skin or around the eye area.
Do not apply temporary tattoos after having put sun screen or lotion, the tattoo will not hold properly on skin.
The help of an adult is recommended.
Do not put on babies.
3 ans et +
TO REMOVE YOUR TEMPORARY TATTOO
Saturate your temporary tattoo in baby oil or rubbing alcohol. Wait 20 seconds and scrub with a cotton swab or cloth.